Our Recruitment Application Form – Notice is set below.
Data Protection Notice
In applying to join the Coca‑Cola HBC team, you will be providing us with certain personal data about yourself. This policy sets out how we will process this data and comply with the various laws to which Coca‑Cola HBC – AS Coca‑Cola HBC Eesti, SIA Coca‑Cola HBC Latvia and UAB Coca‑Cola HBC Lietuva (“CCHBC”) is subject to ensure that we deal with your personal data in an appropriate manner.
Who are we?
Your personal data is processed by CCHBC you apply to, and this company will be the data controller of that personal data. We may pass your data between other CCHBC group companies for the purpose of your recruitment selection and if you are taken on, as part of your employment. Where reasonably necessary or required to do so, we may disclose these details to third parties in relation to law enforcement or regulatory investigation and also for the purpose of conducting any pre-employment checks (to the extent legally permitted).
What personal data may we collect about you and why?
As part of your recruitment process we may collect:
- your contact details, CV or résumé, application form details, interview notes, national insurance or other identification number, and your visa, passport or permission to work documentation, certifications, diplomas, professional qualifications, valid driving license;
- health details (via our occupational health assessor, limited to a declaration of fitness to work);
- financial probity checks or other independent searches (and where we do so you will be asked to consent to such collection and use before we or our agents undertake the search) to assess your suitability for the position;
We may also invite you to complete tests or participate in assessment activities and we will keep their results.
We do not conduct any vetting of applicants aside from ascertaining an applicant’s legal ability to work. We short list applicants using a manual selection process, considering appropriate experience and skills for the job.
If you are taken on to work at CCHBC we will collect other personal data. Please see our Employee Data Protection Notice for details of this. Among the personal data that will be required is the following information:
- your contact and bank details to pay you and correspond with you;
- details relevant to any benefits that we may administer on your behalf (eg. pension) for that purpose;
- notes of meetings and issues raised with, or by, you as part of your employment (including disciplinary meetings);
- your training records;
- limited health details through health screening, random drugs and alcohol testing or accident reports to comply with our health & safety obligations;
- your images on CCTV for the purpose of monitoring access to and from sites and the prevention of health & safety issues and crime. We process your personal data in order to assess your application prior to entering into an employment contract with us and pursuant to laws to which CCHBC is subject (e.g. in relation to equal opportunities). If you are unable to provide us with the information requested, we are unable to assess your appropriateness for the job applied for or to communicate with you. When do we send your personal data abroad?How long do we keep your personal data for?What are your rights in relation to the personal data we collect?Subject Access: You have a right to be provided with access to any data held about you by CCHBC generally within 1 month of your request. Erasure: You can ask us to erase personal data in certain circumstances pursuant to Article 17 GDPR of the EU Regulation 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) available here and we will take reasonable steps to inform other controllers and data processors that are processing the personal data that you have requested the erasure of any links to, copies or replication of it.Restriction: You can require certain personal data to be marked as restricted whilst complaints are resolved and also restrict processing in certain other circumstances provided in Article 18 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) available here.Raise a complaint: You can raise a complaint about our processing with the data protection regulator.
- Portability: You can ask us to provide you with the personal data that we hold about you or transmit your personal data to a third party electronically.
- Withdrawal of consent: You can withdraw any consents to processing of your personal data that you have given us. We will no longer be able to process your personal data, if there is no other legal ground under which CCHBC can process your personal data.
- Rectification: You can ask us to have inaccurate personal data amended.
- If you are based in the EU, or we process your personal data in the EU, you have certain rights in relation to the data we collect about you:
- We keep records of your data for no longer than is necessary for your recruitment selection and, if you are taken on, as described in the Employee Data Protection Notice. We will ask you if you want us to keep your details on file for the purposes of further job opportunities if your application is not successful.
- We hold your personal data principally in the countries (CCHBC) in which you apply for a role. However, it is sometimes necessary for us to provide details about your application to our other CCHBC group companies situated outside the European Economic Area, such as Armenia, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Nigeria, Russia, Serbia, Ukraine, for the purposes of your selection. When we do so, we will ensure that such transfers ensure that an appropriate level of protection is given to the personal data (and we use EU approved “Model Clauses” where appropriate in order to ensure this). Please contact the Data Protection Officer if you would like to obtain a copy of the information transferred or see a copy of the safeguards we apply in relation to the export of your personal data.
- If we require further personal data from you we will let you know whether this is in order to fulfil your contract or as a consequence of a statutory obligation and we will let you know what the consequences would be if you failed to provide this to us and any risks associated with the use of the Personal Data by us.
- What legal basis do we have for using your personal data?
We may use automated criteria to determine which applications we take forward to the next stage of selection. If rejected, you have the right to request us to re-evaluate this automated decision making in a non-automated way and for us to provide you with information about this. Please indicate here if you consent to us undertaking this automated processing.
I consent to CCHBC undertaking automated processing in relation to my application
Future vacancies or further job opportunities
Please indicate here if you wish us to keep all your information on file for future vacancies or further job opportunities, if your application is not successful. Your personal data will be processed as indicated above and you have all the rights as noted in this Recruitment Application Form – Notice. Your personal data will be retained for 1 year.
I would like my details to be kept on file by CCHBC for future vacancies or further job opportunities if
my application is not successful.
I may withdraw my consent at any time by sending an e-mail to DataProtectionOffice@cchellenic.com.
Your contact for any queries
CCHBC has a designated Data Protection Officer who should be contacted if you have any queries regarding the interpretation of this notice. The contact details are set out below:
- Data Protection Officer: Nassos Stylianos
- Location: Coca‑Cola HBC Services MEPE, 9, Fragoklissias Street, Maroussi 151 25, Greece
- Email: DataProtectionOffice@cchellenic.com