On 27 October in Riga "Narvesen" organized annual conference for cooperation partners and suppliers. Within this conference overview of cooperation in 2016 and focus areas in 2017 were reviewed and best partners awarded. Among them - Coca‑Cola HBC Latvia received recognition "Partner of the Year 2016".
Evaluation was done by managers of "Narvesen" outlets, evaluating all "Narvesen" cooperation partners addressing following criteria:
- New, unique, innovative, limited edition product offers;
- Quality of orders (speed; accuracy; service);
- Cooperation partners' / sales representatives' professionalism and co-operation with outlets;
- Attractive and successful campaigns for consumers.
About Narvesen in Latvia
- "Narvesen" is a Norwegian chain („Reitan Convenience") of convenience stores/newsagents. Narvesen has been operating for 19 years on Latvia market.
- The biggest street vendor chain in Latvia
- Key factors of driving traffic: Drinks; Fast food & snack.
- Our Volume & Turnover per year: 211 739UC; 1 250 000 EUR
- No of transactions per month ~3M
- Average basket 3.28 €
Latvian for today operates 251 branded "Narvesen" outlets
- 19 petrol stations
- 128 on traffic/ shopping
- 104 street kiosks
- Loyalty promotions for "Narvesen" loyalty Consumers
- Based to Best Seller strategy
- Drive margin & volume
- Meal & Coke