If you have a request for community support, we ask that you submit as much detail about your proposal as possible.
Please note that we get hundreds of requests for product support throughout the year. In order to make the most impact in communities across Baltics we focus our support in certain key areas in line with our corporate social responsibility programmes.
The areas we support include:
- community wellbeing - activities that support healthy lifestyles
- programs related to the area of youth development
- programs related to the environment (selective waste collection, waste recycling, water management, climate protection)
We do not support
- The political and religious activities. As an independent company, we take a neutral political stance and respect all religions equally. Accordingly, we do support any political party or religious groups over others.
- Individual requests. Our goal is to reach the widest possible range of our assistance to those in need. We therefore work with charitable. non-governmental, and non-profit organisations who are best placed to make the most impact in communities.
- Targeting children under the age of 12 events. Our responsible marketing policy pledges not to advertise to children under 12 years old. We respect the primacy of parental choice, independence and education.
- Financial requests. We do not consider cash donation requests. Our primary investment in communities is focused on the area of youth development and The Coca‑Cola Foundation donates grants to community groups that support community wellbeing.