At Coca‑Cola HBC, customers are central to the way we do business.
Customer preference is a core value of our business. For us, it means building true partnerships that create sustainable value and profitable growth for both our business and our customers, across all key channels.
Our customers include hypermarkets, supermarkets, discounters, kiosks, petrol stations, cinemas, leisure parks, hotels, restaurants and cafés, among others.
By finding new ways to win together in the marketplace, we aim to be the preferred supplier to all of our customers. To achieve this, we’ve adopted a comprehensive set of initiatives designed to build collaborative customer relationships and ensure excellent execution.
Excellence in marketplace execution
Our excellence in marketplace focuses on five core principles:
- Availability: Placing our products within easy reach of consumers in the right package, in the right location, at the right time
- Affordability: Offering a wide variety of desirable, premium quality products, in packages appropriate for the occasion, at the right price
- Acceptability: Supplying an extensive and growing range of products that meet the highest quality standards in each country, enhancing their acceptability to consumers. Our experience in quality control, customer service and efficient distribution, combined with a detailed understanding of consumer needs and access to the most effective communications channels, allows us to reach out to customers and consumers in each of our markets and meet their demands.
- Activation: Motivating consumers to choose our products by improving product availability and attractiveness at the point of purchase and by building brand strength in our local markets
- Attitude: How our sales representatives and people behave every day with our customers as they focus on meeting their needs – we want to be their supplier of choice. For key retail customers, we’ve also introduced the idea of joint value creation, built on the understanding that soft drinks offer significant growth not only for us, but for them too
Customer Service Centre
We always try to exceed the expectations of our customers. Our Customer Service Centre allows us to respond quickly and efficiently to your needs.
If you are a new or existing business customer and would like to order products, have queries or require technical support with equipment, please call us on our careline which operates between 9-5 pm.