Coca Cola HBC Baltic believes that our success depends on the continious supply of high quality products and services, which meet and exceed customer and consumer expectations. Fundamental to this belief is the responsibility to ensure food safety of all products that the Company manufactures and distributes.
Our company is commited to enhancing the reputation of the brands we produce and distribute, and to maintaining consumer confidence in our products through the development, implementation and continuous improvement of quality and food safety management systems.
The responsibility for achieving quality lies with each Coca‑Cola HBC Baltic employee in daily execution of their job responsibilities. Food safety is reponsibility of all employees that have direct influence on ingredients, packaging, manufacturing, storage and transport of products.
To reach these targets, we:
- Manufacture and deliver products that meet the highest food safety and quality standards.
- Meet or exceed all statutory and regulatory requirements for quality and food safety.
- Ensure sustainable food safety and quality performance through implementation and certification of effective quality management systems compliant with ISO 9001, FSSC 22000, and the Coca‑Cola Company requirements (KORE).
- Validate the effectiveness of the food safety and quality management systems through internal and external audit processes recognised by the International Standards Organisation and The Coca‑Cola Company.
- Build food safety and quality capability through structured programmes that develop technical skills, increase awareness, manage risk and drive increasing levels of excellence.
- Continually review food safety policies, standards and procedures to effectively manage food safety risks associated with changes in products, processes and technologies.
- Include food safety and quality strategies in the annual business planning process to ensure that food safety and quality remains an integral part of operation.
- Set annual measurable food safety and quality objectives to ensure continuous improvement and compliance with all standards.
- Ensure that suppliers and contractors embrace the same food safety and quality commitments, and monitor the materials and services they supply through audits and incoming goods inspections.
- Communicate food safety requirements to suppliers, contractors, customers and consumers by establishing specifications for ingredients and packaging materials, product storage and consumer guidelines.