Coca-Coca HBC Baltic cares about the health and safety of all employees, contractors, visitors and others, who may be affected by the activities of the Company, while fulfilling consumer and customer expectations of high quality, safe products.
The Company devotes special attention to Occupational Health & Safety area through the development and application of effective Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) system, standards and practices appropriate to its business activities.
The Senior management of the Company is committed to providing a healthy and safe working environment and supports the following health & safety principles:
- Provide an environment where work-related health and safety risks are controlled to prevent injuries and occupational ill health;
- Comply with applicable regulatory OH&S requirements and other requirements to which the organization subscribes;
- Develop and continuously improve the Occupational Health and Safety management system compliant with OHSAS 18001 requirements and specific standards of Coca‑Cola Hellenic;
- Validate the effectiveness of the OH&S management system through internal and external audit processes recognized by the International Standard Organization;
- Include Occupational Health and Safety strategy in the annual business planning process to ensure that it remains an integrated part of business activities;
- Set annual measurable Occupational Health and Safety objectives to ensure the continuous improvement and compliance with all standards;
- Identify, assess and control risks from known causes of occupational injuries and ill health associated with workplace processes and working environment;
- Ensure that all employees, at every level of the organization, understand and commit to implementation of this Policy and practices related to safe work;
- Develop employee OH&S competency through effective training and leadership in all levels within the organization;
- Investigate the causes of work related injuries and ill health, and take action to prevent recurrence.